Saturday, August 30, 2008

Misunderstood..

There are phases in life when whatever you say or do gets misinterpreted..Such are times now..Everything i do has been taken in the wrong sense..I don't mean to hurt anyone..I might not treat people as well as others would like me to, but i will never mean to hurt them..I might not say it or do things that reflect that but they do mean a lot to me..And i might be a terrible person but i love genuinely..No one should doubt that..I know i am wrong..But its never intentional..It will never be..

1 comment:

Kris said...

come on! come up with blogs where i can comment something!! in sab me sochna pad raha hai comment karne se pehle!! spontaneous nahi aa raha hai kuch :P lighten up girl... happy mood me likhegi to mere paas bhi bakar kaatne ke liye kuch hoga :)